Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 5


The San Jose Art Museum is having this India art festival calls “Art Rage: Batchit”, which includes Bollywood-style beats from India, specialty cocktails, creative art experiences, and social networking. This was the first time I’ve been to something like this in a museum. The music and the atmosphere gave me the feeling that I’m in the middle of a party. The visitors not only get to see arts from India modern and contemporary artists, they can also have a hand on experience with paper sculpture making “The Tree of Life”. I’d made one, and it’s amazing how the design could stand on its roots as well as on its branches. Over all, this is a great experience for me, I wonder if they will have one for another country’s art like Vietnam.

No comments:

Post a Comment